A partnership between the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and Ochsner Lafayette General will address the critic
Market/Customer Discovery Workshop Available to Faculty and StaffMon, 07/18/2022 - 3:17pm
UL Lafayette’s Louisiana Center for Health Innovation partnered with the Opportunity Machine to offer a Market/Customer Discovery Workshop specifically for university faculty and staff members interested in commercialization. A project can be in any stage of development.
"The Builder Program is a multi-week program that walks participants step by step through business modeling and testing. Our goal is to provide you with the tools to create a scalable business that keeps the needs of the customer at the forefront of every conversation and allows you to test the business idea in the leanest most cost-effective way possible. There is a special emphasis for this series to be geared toward university researchers, healthcare, and technology. The dates with session titles are listed below:
· Thurs. September 15 (12 pm-4 pm) Session 1: Business Model Canvas and Assumption Mapping
· Thurs. September 22 (12 pm-4 pm) Session 2: Jobs to be Done Theory and Value Proposition Canvas
· Fri. September 23 (1pm-3pm) Present and Review Progress/Activities
· Thurs. September 29 (12pm-4pm) Session 3: Business Model Testing
· Fri. September 30 (1pm-3pm) Present and Review Progress/Activities
· Thurs. October 6 (12pm-4pm) Session 4: Customer Discovery
· Thurs. October 20 (12pm-4pm) Session 5: Creative Financing
· Fri. October 21 (1pm-4pm) Mentor Pitch Prep Date
· Thurs. October 27 (12pm-4pm) Session 6: Revenue Models
· Fri. October 28 (12pm-2pm) Present and Review Progress/Activities
· Thurs. November 3 (12pm-4pm) Pitch Training
Please follow the link https://form.jotform.com/221704616431044 (Or scan the QR code) for more information.
The first workshop is 7 sessions, kicking off on September 8. The deadline to sign up is August 31.
If you have questions about the workshop, please contact Katherine Nebel, Development Director, Opportunity Machine 337-769-4085, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a less time-intensive way to jump into the world of startups I would recommend attending our Intro to Startups workshop on August 30th."